One of the most advantageous individual and group retiree solutions can be found with United Healthcare. As your Arizona Group Benefits and Individual Product Specialists, DeWitt Risk Care Management is available to discuss the pros and cons for you, your family or your group.
Your Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans:
Offer your Medicare-eligible retirees medical and prescription drug coverage all in one plan with United Healthcare’s line of Medicare Advantage plans.
What are the benefits of Medicare Advantage plans? UnitedHealthcare’s Medicare Advantage plans provide
- and Choice
It’s a solution designed to meet the needs of your company and your retirees by delivering:
- Competitive premiums: Lower premiums with equivalent benefits
- Extra benefits: End your reliance on the RDS program with optional benefits
- Coverage options: More than 150 coverages to choose from
- Plan availability: Local plans in 38 states as well as regional and national plans
- Reduced financial risk: Fully insured premiums for better cost management
Medicare Advantage plans often offer more competitive premiums for equivalent benefit design, in comparison to traditional retiree plans. You may be able to end your reliance on the RDS program simply by adding Part D benefits to your plan. Optional benefits include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage and rider options for additional vision, dental and chiropractic coverage. More than 150 standard integrated medical and prescription drug plan options, plus custom designs available for larger groups. Local plans available in over 70 markets across 38 states; regional and national plans, too. Fully insured premiums may allow employers/plan sponsors to manage and predict costs more effectively.
What are HMO and PPO? Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) plans are types of network-based plans. Here’s how they differ:
- HMO Plans: Provide coverage for plan members through a network of locally contracted doctors and hospitals. These plans generally do not provide coverage outside the network of contracted providers, except in the case of an emergency.
- Regional PPO Plans: Let plan members choose between in-network and out-of-network providers. These plans cover all medically-necessary covered benefits, in network or not. But services received outside the network will generally cost more.
- National PPO Plans: Provide even greater flexibility to plan members by keeping the member’s cost sharing the same no matter if they use in-network or out-of-network providers. These plans are designed as one alternative to Group PFFS plans, which are no longer offered by UnitedHealthcare as a result of changes to federal regulations.
Are you looking for a lower-or even zero cost option? If you want to offer your retirees a Medicare Advantage plan, but want a low or zero premium with little to no program administration, you may want to consider endorsing one of our individual plans or our Endorsed Group Medicare Advantage plans.
How many plans can I choose from? With nearly 70 standard combined medical and prescription drug plan designs to choose from, it’s likely you will find one that suits your company’s needs. If not, we can create a custom plan for your group.
How do these plans benefit retirees? The UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offer retirees more value and service than Original Medicare. For example, retirees receive:
- The convenience of a single plan for their Medicare coverage
- More benefits than Original Medicare Part A and Part B
- Built-in Medicare Part D Prescription Drug coverage (optional)
- Additional coverage for routine vision, hearing, dental and chiropractic care
Additional programs & services: Most UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans also offer valuable features and benefits, for example: fitness, wellness, disease management and caregiver support programs. These can be accessed at no cost.
Get a personalized quote: Learn more about the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans and ask for a quote. Get in touch with DeWitt Risk Management today. Call to discuss details at 480-969-0202.